WHAT’S HAPPENING IN OUR AREA?
Weather: Duck-Cloudy, 29 degrees
Corolla-Snow Showers, 27 degrees
- A low pressure system developing well south of the area, coupled with cold air already in place, will produce widespread winter weather across eastern North Carolina and the Outer Banks today. A Winter Weather Advisory is in effect for the entire region until midnight.
Daylight Saving Time 2015 Countdown: 12 days until Spring
- Don’t forget about the T&C team working in the Logistics building. Their job is to deliver the right items, to the right person, in the right place, at the right time. Don’t hesitate to use them…email@example.com
What’s going on in other departments?
- Maintenance vendor appreciation lunch on Wednesday…Thanking our vendors!
- Ross visits Google this week in San Francisco!
- Don’t forget about our 4WD office. The Wash Woods Coast Guard station was built in 1917 and supports both our Sales and Operations teams.
- Housekeeping is getting an early start on spring cleaning when weather permits.
- Owner Services is communicating with owners about the condition of their home after the cold temperatures.
- Yesterday Rentals booked 88 houses…way to go!